Need Assistance with Healthy Food Options?
The Security to Health Food Program offers Park DuValle Community Health Center patients support benefits, such as funding for food, free healthy cooking, yoga, and Zumba classes. Patients are also referred to additional community and healthcare resources. Those who participate in this program have the chance to improve their lives and stock their refrigerators and pantries with healthy foods.
It’s our goal to help PDCHC patients gain access to healthy foods, along with helping to improve their overall health!
Why enroll into this program?
- One – time sign up, for six months
- Get a Grocery Card with a monthly budget for up to $75!
- Stock your refrigerator and pantry with healthy foods
- Learn healthy eating habits for the mind and body
- Get access to FREE cooking and fitness classes
4 Easy Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Must be a Park DuValle Community Health Center patient
- Step 2: Must see a provider for program referral
- Step 3: A PDCHC Case Manager will contact you for program enrollment
- Step 4: Start your 6-Month Success to Health Food Program!
If you’re a Park DuValle Community Health Center patient and want to learn more about this program, please click here to contact us.